For the design of the bib shorts we have chosen for a classic and timeless look. All black. The bib shorts is for a large part responsible for the quality of the cycling kit so we chose a pro quality chamois which even after ten hours in the saddle will not make you crave for a beef steak. At The Vandal we ourselves are avid bikers so we chose the best quality materials. Our kits are designed in Antwerp and produced in Poland. We have a direct relationship with the production and design departments which means we can offer the best quality at a very decent price and we have full control of the look and quality. We always wanted to keep this product simple. Don’t be misled by its simplicity though. Proline bib shorts are technical. Just have a look at the materials’ description. The pick of materials is not the only thing that makes our best bibs stand out. Only the combination of well thought-out material compositions with our anatomic, comfortable fit guarantees the quality of this product.
- PGE – silicone-free, printable gripper elastic made of Coolmax®
- flat stitched seams for athletic comfort
- a lycra washing insruction label that doesn’t irritate the skin
- Pro Seat pad
- Zaffiro – top range lycra from MITI made of matt polyamide and 19 % Lycra®Power™ yarn warp-knitted on 40 gage machines (40 needles per square inch); the result is a high density, multi-directional stretch fabric with outstanding durability and comfort; composition together with the structure of knitting ensure stable compression properties and shape memory (ability of the material to get back to its shape after being stretched out)
- Shield Endurance – this compressive polyester lycra has been specially developed to minimise the effect of the white inner side showing through the printed outer side when stretched; in addition to its high opacity, it has superior moisture transportation properties and increased UV-protection, while remaining soft and comfortable
- Flores – a multi-stretch polyester mesh with a very soft feel and excellent sweat transportation properties; used in the bib of our shorts, this white material doesn’t show through light coloured jerseys and also doesn’t absorb colours bleeding from other printed materials during washing